Why Choose Reading Asphalt?
- We've paved a huge percentage of new driveways in Winchester, Lexington and Reading over the
past 10 years.
- Over 40 years of creative design experience, working with landscape architects and engineers.
- We pave about 500 new driveways per year, more than any other local company.
- We use the most modern equipment for every paving application.
- We've been in business for over 60 years.
- We’re family-owned.
A Word to the Wise!
The asphalt industry is like no other. For most companies, the opportunity to skimp on preparation and materials is not only an overwhelming temptation, it is the only way for them to win your job.
Don't be fooled!
Every year we excavate about 500 jobs constructed by other paving companies. Approximately 95% of those are built extremely poorly. Most are about half as thick as proposed and often have poor sub-bases as well. There is no such thing as apples to apples comparison bids in the paving business. And there are absolutely no bargains. A low bid means a poorly constructed pavement. We see it every single day. We have built our reputation on our word to always give you exactly what we promise. When you hire us, you will have the peace of mind in knowing that you are getting a top quality pavement at the lowest possible price.