Reading Asphalt Corp. Residential and Commercial Paving & Sealing
Reading Asphalt Corp. is a full-service asphalt company that specializes in paving and seal coating services in Reading, MA, and surrounding towns. Whether you need a new driveway or parking lot, Reading Asphalt can provide the necessary paving and sealing services to get the job done right. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality results for our customers and ensuring that their asphalt surfaces are durable and long-lasting.
Reading Asphalt Corp. — Quality Paving and Seal Coating For Over 70 Years
Reading Asphalt Corp. is the premier provider of asphalt paving services for homeowners and businesses in Reading, MA and surrounding towns. Our team of experienced asphalt professionals are dedicated to delivering top-notch paving and sealcoating solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service to residential and commercial clients. We specialize in the installation of new paving surfaces as well as the repair and maintenance of existing ones.
In addition to our paving services, we also offer professional seal coating to protect and extend the life of your asphalt surface.
Servicing: Andover, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Lexington, Lynnfield, Medford, Melrose, North Reading, Reading, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Wakefield, Wilmington, Winchester, and Woburn.
Asphalt Paving Services near Reading, MA
Proper driveway construction consists of examination of the soil conditions, preparing the base, grading, compaction of gravel, and finally paving.
Asphalt paving is a cost-effective and efficient solution for creating a strong, long-lasting surface. It is also relatively quick to install, allowing for minimal disruption to traffic flow. Additionally, it can be easily maintained and repaired, making it a popular choice for both residential and commercial paving projects. Overall, asphalt paving is a versatile and reliable option for any surface paving needs.
Benefits of Asphalt Paving
- Cost-effective and durable solution for surface paving needs.
- Easy to maintain and repair, making them a practical choice for busy areas such as roads and parking lots.
- Resistant to weathering and can withstand extreme temperatures, making it a suitable choice for areas with harsh climates.
- Environmentally friendly, all materials are sorted and recycled.
At Reading Asphalt, we use only the highest quality materials and techniques to ensure that our clients receive the best possible results. Take advantage of our expertise to make your asphalt surfaces even better.
- Driveway Paving
- Parking Lot Paving
- Cobblestone Edging
The crews came on time and did a great job. It took three days to do our job and all came on time and were informative as to any follow up we needed. I would recommend them HIGHLY!
Seal Coating Services in Reading, MA
Reading Asphalt Corp. is committed to providing excellent customer service and sealing solutions to both homeowners and businesses in Reading, MA, and surrounding towns.
Why Seal Coat?
- Seal coat locks in the liquid portion of asphalt, allowing it to bend rather than crack.
- Driveways warp during freeze/thaw cycles, forming large cracks and damage.
- Asphalt dries out over the years, making it more susceptible to cracking.
- Seal coat keeps your driveway looking new!
- A sealed driveway is easier to clean.
Residential and Commercial Seal Coating
To preserve your new driveway, you may want to seal coat it after it has been paved. The best time to seal is 4-12 months after it has been paved, and every 4-5 years thereafter. It can help waterproof and prevent cracks, which can worsen over time. Asphalt is also softened and broken up by gasoline, oil, grease, road salts and anti-freeze, which drips from cars. Sealer protects new asphalt with a coating that is impervious to these harmful elements. With older asphalt driveways, sealer is mostly a cosmetic procedure. This will NOT fix every little thing, nor will your driveway look brand new. Once a driveway is already damaged, seal coating will not hide major flaws, but will certainly improve the curb appeal of your home.
Why Choose Reading Asphalt Corp.?
- Over 70 years of creative design experience, working with landscape architects and engineers.
- We pave about 500 new driveways per year, more than any other local company.
- We use the most modern equipment for every paving application.
- We pave our driveways thick, built to last 20-30 years.
- We’ve been servicing Reading residents for over 70 years.
- We get the job done quickly.