Reading Asphalt is a Locally-owned & Operated Company Servicing the Reading Community for Over 70 Years
History of Reading Asphalt
The History of Reading Asphalt goes back to 1952 when it was founded by Philip Cail. Philip Cail was a Reading police officer with a strong work ethic, and a firm belief in the old-fashioned principles of honesty and integrity. In 1974, Philip passed the business onto his son Anthony, who expanded services to include commercial paving and pavement maintenance. In 2002, Anthony welcomed his son Tyler to the company, adding a 3rd generation of family experience. Every year we recommit our company to produce the very finest paving services at the most competitive possible prices.
We have worked on a wide range of projects, including residential driveways and commercial parking lots, and we have the knowledge and expertise to handle any project, big or small.
In addition to paving new asphalt surfaces, we also offer a range of maintenance services, including seal coating and crack filling.
If you are in need of asphalt paving or maintenance services in the Reading area and surrounding towns, we encourage you to give us a call.
Original founder, Philip Cail, and current owner Tony Cail, 1982
Why Choose Reading Asphalt Corp.?
- Over 70 years of creative design experience, working with landscape architects and engineers.
- We pave about 500 new driveways per year, more than any other local company.
- We use the most modern equipment for every paving application.
- We pave our driveways thick, built to last 20-30 years.
- We’ve been servicing Reading residents for over 70 years.
- We get the job done quickly.